What does moving well mean to you?
- being able enjoy the pleasures of gardening?
- knitting a sweater for a loved one?
- going on a hike in the woods?
- just doing whatever you choose to do without pain?
- an accomplished performer or athlete, who wonders if even more might be possible?
Or perhaps you are
- the parent of a child with significant special needs
- a stroke or other brain injury survivor
In situations like these, just learning to walk or to perform everyday activities is a big step in the direction of moving well.
Whatever your situation, improving your movement improves your quality of life.